What I’m doing now
I help recruiters find contractors when contractors want to be contacted.
Hi, I’m Alister Bulman. I live in West London and I’m currently:
- Working on my primary personal project – Contract Availability.
- Contracting as a PHP developer, preferring to write systems based on the Symfony framework
- Writing tools to help people do things better and faster
- Releasing opensource code that helps produce useful results for others
- Learning all the time – how to write better software, and to get it out where people can use it
If my activities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was on July 5th, 2017
I’m spending as much effort as I can working on Contract Availability (also known as A10Y.com). It started to scratch a personal itch, that I think can help others. Getting contacted by recruiters only when I’m looking, and for the recruiters, finding the contractors that can do the jobs required, quickly.